PURCHASE FALL TICKETS
Due To COVID-19, We have had to make a few changes this year. We will be pre-selling our admission tickets. Please read the instructions below for more information:
- A pre-purchased admission ticket is required for every guest. There will be no walk-up ticket sales unless we have not sold out on that time slot.
- Tickets are pre-purchased online for a specific date and arrival time.
- Please arrive at the ticketed time to reduce lines and help ensure adequate space for social distancing. Guests are strongly encouraged to remain in their vehicles until it is your reservation time to enter.
- All ticket sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable unless Southern Belle Farm Closes the farm for a day. If Southern Belle Farm closes on the date of your ticket, the full amount of your purchase including processing fees will be refunded to the original credit card.
- Guests can choose to either print their tickets at home or show the ticket on their mobile device. Tickets will be scanned at the admission booth next to the market.
- Some activities will be briefly closed during the day for sanitizing.
- Hand wash stations are located in the farm market, main barn, and animal barn. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the farm.
- On the day you plan to visit, please check the top banner of our website for farm updates in the event we have to close due to weather.
- If you or anyone in your family is exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
Below you can purchase tickets online for our Fall Season. Ages 2 and under are free.
Step 1: Choose your desired date and entry time. Please arrive at the time you are purchasing tickets for.
Step 2: Choose the tickets you want to purchase. If you are purchasing tickets on your mobile device, you can scroll up or down to select your entry time. Once you have selected all the tickets you want to purchase, click View Cart.
Step 3: Provide your payment information to make the purchase.
Step 4: After you make the payment online, you will receive your tickets via email. Please bring your tickets, digital or printed, with you to the farm.
Note: Capacity is limited, and tickets will only be sold at arrival if there are any remaining after online sales. We highly encourage you to purchase your tickets online.
*If you are purchasing a Senior (65+) or Military ticket, you will need to show you’re ID when you arrive at the farm.
Under Georgia Law, there is no liability for injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming the risk by entering these premises. O.C.G.A. 51-16-3