Farm field trips introduce students to the importance of agriculture in our world. At Southern Belle Farm, we make this learning experience fun for students and teachers – in a 330-acre outdoor classroom, with farm equipment, crops, animals and more!
Farm field trips introduce students to the importance of agriculture in our world.
FALL FIELD TRIPS
Welcome to Fall on the Farm! Field trips for our fall season will be conducted Wednesday through Friday Beginning October 6, 2021 and concluding on Friday October 29, 2021. Hours of operation will be 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Cost per student will be $11.95 for anyone 3 years of age or older. Teachers and Paraprofessionals are free of charge. Additional parents and siblings will also be charged the $11.95/fee.
For Homeschool Groups, Must Have One of the Following:
– An affidavit from the school district
– An evaluator’s report from the spring
– Cyber school documentation (such as a welcome letter)
*If your home state does not require any of the items above (and you are unable to acquire them), you will need to provide your driver’s license as proof of being out of town.
– Corn maze/ Corn Demonstration
– Dairy Barn Demonstration
– Pumpkin Patch Experience
– Peddle Cars
– Jumping Pillows
– Corn Box
– Kiddie Corral area
– Tube Slide
– Belle’s Barnstormer Slide
– Gem Mining Experience (additional cost)
– Ball Zone/ Play Area
– Animal Barn
– All paid admission will receive a small pumpkin and a small cup of ice cream.
– Covered pavilion space will be for groups to use during lunch.
– Lunch can be purchased for an additional charge at our bakery.
– The market will also be open during the week for additional purchases.