Hey, there! We have a question for you—Have you visited Southern Belle Farm this fall? If you have, thank you for making us a part of your fall traditions! If you haven’t, it is the perfect time to join in on the celebration. The weather is cooling down and our Fall Season is in full swing! That means Pig Racing, pumpkin picking, corn-maze exploring, and plenty of seasonal treats from our Country Market.
Fall Activities Included in Admission:
- *New* Slide – Belle’s Barnstormer
- Cornfield Mazes
- Pig Races
- Cow Train ride
- Corn Cannon – 3 shots
- Jumping Pillow
- Racing Pedal Carts
- Giant Tunnel Slide
- Kiddie Korral
- Corn Box
- Rubber Duck Races
- Belle’s Animal Barn
Fall Ticket Pricing:
- Ages 3 – 64 | $15.95 + tax
- Seniors 65+ | $12.95 + tax
- Military (with ID) | $12.95 + tax
- Ages 2 and under | Free!
- Group Rate (25+ people): $13.95/pp + tax
Dates & Times:
- Monday – Friday | Sept 16 – Nov 1: 8am – 6pm (Market, Belle’s Barn, & Pumpkin Patch only)
- Saturdays | September 21 – November 2: 10am – 7pm (all farm activities available)
- Sundays | September 22 – November 3: 1pm – 7pm (all farm activities available)
In addition to our fall activities, we offer something planned every weekend during our Fall Season.
October 19th – 20th
- All Fall Activities available. In addition, we will have antique tractors and bluegrass music on Saturday, October 19th, 11am – 3pm. We will also have a chainsaw artist on October 19th and 20th.
October 26th – 27th
- All Fall Activities available. In addition, we will have bluegrass music on Saturday, October 26th from 11am – 3pm.
November 2nd – 3rd
- All Fall Activities available. Last chance to enjoy our Fall Festival!
Share the Fun With Us During Your Visit to the Farm!
The Southern Belle family loves seeing you have the time of your life on the farm. During your visit, be sure to tag us in your social media posts so we can share them too! Here are just a few of our favorites.
The Pumpkin Patch and Country Market are Open!
That’s right – We have pumpkins of all shapes, sizes, and colors looking for a good home. There is no admission fee to visit our pumpkin patch. We welcome you to come pick out your fall pumpkins for carving & decorating, and we encourage you to take lots of photos. Our pumpkins make a great backdrop for your family photos.
Before our after enjoying our 20+ outdoor attractions. stop by our Country Market for fresh produce, jams & jellies, local honey, canned goods, ciders, kettle corn, toys & gifts, and more! You will also find pumpkins and gourds in our Country Market as well. And just because summer is gone doesn’t mean our famous homemade Strawberry Ice Cream is gone too! Not to mention – our warm fried pies go great with a cold scoop of ice cream.
Please call ahead if you need to ask about the availability of a certain good or treat at 770.288.2582.
Before You Go – Plan Your Next Event with Us!
Our Fall Season is not the only way to enjoy Southern Belle Farm. Did you know that you can have your next event here? We can help you arrange birthday parties, field trips, and corporate/group events. Enhance your fall event by hosting it at our 330-acre, scenic outdoor venue. We have something that every kind of group or team can benefit from.
We hope to see you this weekend to enjoy our fall festivities! If you have any further questions about our farm, feel free to give us a call at 770.288.2582 before your visit. You can also find us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. Tag us on social media during your visit so we can feature you in our next blog! Thank you for reading and for making family traditions at Southern Belle Farm.